The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyspaceshuttle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Enjoy reading your story bro, please don't stop!
Old 20-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please don't stop writing . Your story very good to read.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Temporary interruption to my ongoing stories. This happened just last week.

I was not feeling well one day and went to the company doctor to seek consultation. After the long wait, I dragged myself to the train station to take the train home. I sat on the platform seat and closed my eyes while waiting for the next train. I was cursing under my breath. 7 minutes! It was then I feel a finger tapping on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a student in uniform before me. The girl had light make up on and what made me awake and a little excited was her uniform. Her black bra cups were straining against the fabric and the shapes were visible.

”Cher, you remember me or not?”

I used to work in the education industry and met quite a bit of students. However, this lass before me I do not really have an impression of her.

"I'm Xinyi, remember? From XYZ School class 123..." She gave a cute little frown of her face.

Oh yes! Xinyi! One of my best little helper back then in our CCA. At the time she was still a little girl hitting her pubescent years. I was also had the privilege of being her favourite teaching staff (well she wrote me a card tell me that...). Now here she was standing before me, a fine young lady who looked nothing like 6 years ago except her big sparkly eyes. She is now significantly taller and had lightly coloured hair tied in a bun with two fringes that followed the contour of her face.

"Oh hi! Yes I remember you! You were my best helper in the CCA!"

Bumping into Xinyi made my commute home a very tolerable one. To my surprise, she alighted at the same stop as me.

”You moved here? That's very far from where you lived.”

”No la because my relatives live here and is near my school so weekdays I stay here....”

”Cher want go lunch together?”

”I not your ’cher already leh.. Ok la for a while if not I will pass my flu to you...”

”Never mind one. I sick you pay my doctor bill and take care of me lor!”

”Siao... Ask your bf la!”

From here our topics drifted to our personal relationships. Xinyi revealed her last relationship was back in secondary school. The guy left her after ”taking advantage” of her and it was a relationship she didn't enjoy. She is now leading a carefree life and hopefully, she will meet some more matured guys.

”How about you ah cher? Got girlfriend or not?” Being her educator last time I gave a politically correct answer. I know I'm no longer teaching her but still there is the barrier. I could not tell her I am still bonking my colleagues of now and then. Xinyi suggested we take our food away to eat at the nearby park. I obliged as the day was breezy and the park was a more conducive place to chat.

”Come let me bring you to a place with nice view.”

She held my hand and gestured me along. It felt weird but I didn't resist. It feels good to have a young girl around me. It makes me feel younger too. Most importantly the fact she was my student drove up the excitement more. I thought it was just my fantasy and wishful thinking. We walked for some time and came to the void deck on a new BTO block. She led me into the lift and pressed the button to the highest floor.

The beeps of the lift door rang and we are now at the highest level. It was so quiet. Occupants are yet to move in. She went around the corner and went up another flight of stairs. Indeed the view was nice. We were facing trees, expressway and no man’s empty state land. I sat down beside her and started to enjoy the view.

We had an uninterrupted conversation and had a good time catching up. We came to the topic of how she was condemned at home because of her results. She decided to stay at her aunt’s most of the time as her aunt was the only person who does not judge her by results.

”I am here for you too. Even though I'm no longer your teacher anymore I can be your friend. I will help and guide you along too. That is if you don't find me too old.”

”Of course not! You are always my best friend and cher!”

She caught me by surprise by hooking her hand around my arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I totally forgot that it was my former student I was with. My hand went into auto mode. I rested my palm on her trouser-covered thigh and slid up and started caressing her inner thigh. I involuntarily used my pinky to rub the outside of her pussy through her pants and panties. I woke up when her grip my arms got tighter and she let out a short moan.

”I'm sorry! I don't mean to...”

She cut my sentence off. ”Cher I'm not your little student anymore. I'm a grown girl and I can choose what I want to do...”

”With my cher...” she whispered into my ears.

She stood up and her black panty was prominently showing through her pants. Her arm snaked into my berms and she felt around my crotch area.

”Wah cher quite thick hor. And hard. Come I help cher recover.”

She withdrew her arm and yanked down my berms. My mind was racing. Is it ethical to do this? Should I stop Xinyi? Should I -

Too late. I felt my dick engulfed by a moist and warm feeling. My former little student helper is giving me a blowjob! She alternated between blowjob and handjob.

”Cher so thick my mouth tired...”

The excitement was way too intense and I was at a point of no return. I stopped Xinyi and asked her to stand up, two steps lower. I yanked her shirt buttons open and pulled down her pants and panty. I pulled down her black bra cups and savagely sucked on her nipples. My middle and ring finger entered her moist pussy and started attacking her g-spot. Xinyi held on tight to my neck and directed her sweet moans into my ear. A small wave of orgasms hit her as her pussy muscle pulsated. Her body tensed up and relaxed a few times. Moans of satisfaction echoed off her.

I made her kneel on the step and I entered her from behind. I went into a crazy state of mind and was penetrating her deep with every thrust. Each thrust had Xinyi yelping every time my cock explored the depth of her vagina. I'm not sure if she's not used to such ravage pounding or she's just sensitive. She went into another wave of orgasm and her pussy muscle pushed me out of her hard. She knelt down with her head on her hand. I turned her over and wanked my dick hard. My cum went point blank onto her forehead and eyes. The smaller spurts landed on her bra and boobs.

I looked at Xinyi lying on the stair steps covered in my cum. A sense of guilt came over me and I apologised to her.

Xinyi's reply to me was "Cher, that's the best lesson ever..."

Oh my. What have I done?

Last edited by lancelim; 20-04-2018 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typo.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrdenRamsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, more pls !!
Old 20-04-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I also have think about it also angry
Old 20-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Turbanites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Hoping for more
Old 21-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Choosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story, do continue TS
Old 22-04-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 22-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support well written story!
Old 22-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Odemwingie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, wishing for more
Old 22-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Oh my. What have I done?
i sense a twist coming up. good job so far.
Old 23-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I texted Xinyi just before last weekend to ask her to meet up to clear up on the sex that we had on the stairs last week. I felt so guilty about it that I was sleepless for days. Finally, the day to meet up arrived. I met Xinyi at a cafe near our residences. She arrived slightly after me. She was in a white v-neck tee shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I could vaguely make out the shape of a dark coloured bra underneath the tee shirt. Her perfume was alluring, the kind that gave me wild thoughts when I smelled it.

I was halfway through my short explanation when Xinyi started looking flushed. I asked her what's wrong and she said that she was feeling unwell and requested I accompany her back home. While sending her back home, I got increasingly concerned. Sweat started forming on her forehead and her breathing got heavier. I even had planned to call for an ambulance when we reach her aunt's house.

I fumbled with her set of keys and helped her into her bedroom and onto the bed. I was surprised no one was home. Instead of opening the windows she asked me to on the air conditioner. I was puzzled.

Until Xinyi let out a loud satisfying moan.

I froze in my tracks. She gave out a flirty smile and took my hand and placed it between her legs. Her jeans were wet! She signalled me to help her out of her jeans. I swear I hated skinny jeans. Xinyi lifted her butt and I pulled her jeans off her after some struggles. Again, I went into auto mode and pulled off her panty as well! She pulled down my pants and took my erecting dick from my boxers in her hands. After a few strokes, Xinyi started lapping my dick like a popsicle. I tried to fight back with all my mental strength but again the temptation was too great to resist. Xinyi let go of my hardened dick and pulled out a pink vibrator bullet from her pussy. She had been cumming since at the cafe!

"Fuck me cher, fuck me hard, fuck me good...."

I totally lost it again when I heard that. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrust my dick into her pussy with no mercy. It was tight. It was wet. It was smooth.

"Argghhhh Xinyi!!! Why?? Why?? Why is this happening?!!!"

With each thrust, the bed creaked. With each thrust, the former student of mine moaned louder. With each thrust, my former little helper inched towards orgasm. With each thrust, Xinyi screamed louder.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhhh!!! Yes cher!!! Hereeee!!! Harderrr!!!!! Mmmmm!!!! Oh godddd!!!! Fuckkk!!!! Yessss!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!..."

The multiple orgasms from the vibrator earlier helped me to give her an orgasm tsunami.

"Fuck cher I'm cumming!!!! I....m.... cuuu... ahhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Rrrrrr... ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!! Yess... yes... ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh... mmmm... yes...."

I pulled out and gave my money shot into her mouth. Some splattered onto her face and eyes.

Xinyi laid down there with cum streaming down her face. Her pussy still pulsating lightly and her pleasure juice had wetted the bed sheets. I sat there in total silence looking at my orgasmic destruction.

"Cher... don't feel guilty... Cher you fucked me, your student, real good..."

Am I becoming a fuck toy for Xinyi? Am I in the control of her hands? Am I leading myself to a road of no return?
Old 24-04-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
MacCallumSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story! Please continue...
Old 25-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Now back to my past stories...

It was the big day for Ella and me. The day has come for us to present our proposal to organising chairman for the event. Although I did put in efforts, I am literally transparent in every way for the completed proposal. My official duties that day was just to prepare the materials, prepare the auditorium, receive the guests and control the slides. I arrived early that day to start preparation since there were quite a number of materials to distribute on the chairs. Halfway through I heard the sounds of high heels walking into the auditorium. I turned around and saw Ella. Ella was in a blue body-hugging dress. She had probably opted for the dress as she knew she wasn't voluptuous in the chest department. She was properly covered in the upper body but the bottom showed otherwise. The dress was above the knee, almost halfway up her thighs. It was tight and accentuated her perky butt. There was no VPL so I guessed she had a g-string or T-back on. I supposed she wouldn't go commando on such an important day.

”Could you handle distributing all the materials? I need time to rehearse and go through the slides again...” she sounded very nervous.

”Go on and get busy with your things. I'm cool with distributing the materials.”

”Thank you so much!”

”Don't stand on ceremony. I'm here to help you in the first place.”

Ella gave me a small hug and disappeared into the projection room. I went into the room to after I had completed the distribution. I took her thumb drive and switched on the laptop. While the laptop was booting up, Ella was frantically flipping her little notes made. Her body language and her shaking her head showed she was really stressed out. I walked over and put my hands around her waist.

”Honey, you did really well for the proposal. Just relax and treat it like you are just narrating what you have done well.”

”But still what if they don't like the proposal? Our efforts would be wasted!!!”

”Trust me, you did well. I've seen worse...”

My hands at this point started to caress her smooth inner thighs. She started to resist.

”No no not now... Please...”

”Tell me you will chill...”

”No no...”

”Tell me you will be confident in the presentation...”

”Not now... No...”

”Then I shall help you until you are confident.”

Despite her protests, I overpowered her small hands and managed to pull her dress to her waist level. Ella had paired her dress with a sexy black T-back! The material was so thin I could easily her clit. Not that I'm complaining. I started rubbing her clit with force. Her body started to warm up and her crotch area began turning moist. Her body muscle started tightening up. Then she gave a small moan of relief and her body relaxed. I continued rubbing and she came another 4 times in succession. Knowing that someone might hear us, she cupped her mouth to muffle her moans of satisfaction. She closed her eyes while trying to catch her breath. She adjusted her dress and held on to the table.

”Now I can’t sit because you wetted my undies! I said no and you still proceed! Its such an important day and you do this!”

But then she quietened down and looked at me.

”But it feels good. Thanks for trying to help...”

”My pleasure,” I sucked on my fingers, ”It tasted good too!”

She laughed and gave a playful slap on my arm.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
minicheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, waiting for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1