The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
virtualguy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My ex colleague and I...

Real life encounter! Awesome stuff sis!

He must be quite bold to ask that on that day though.... I guess the build up from all the flirting from the chat helps?
Old 25-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
I think I personally wanted something more too. And I had the "fuck it" attitude and just went for it.
Like the way you said it. Straight up front. Include more inner thoughts in story Sis.

Setting up camp and gathering firewood !
Old 25-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 18
Calem is one of the Best!Calem is one of the Best!Calem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Like the way you said it. Straight up front. Include more inner thoughts in story Sis.

Setting up camp and gathering firewood !
You need help with campfire ?
(c) You can let your wife use it as much as she wants.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bak Chor Mee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, camp for more.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
TungYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 25-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MooingCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue ...
Old 25-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, bring the marshmellows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calem View Post
Old 25-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bryan: How was it yesterday?

I began replaying the scene in my head while trying to maintain a poler face in the office. I was a receptionist by the way, hence it is very easy to spot me getting excited over chats.

Me: Hmmmmmm.

I began to recall him kissing me. Thought he could do better with the kisses.

Me: I think you could kiss more gently. It felt like you were about to swallow my entire lips.

Bryan: Oops. My bad. So sorry.

Bryan: Shall we try again today?

I'm kind of worried about going back to the same area. What if someone sees us and report to the security?

Me: But that place is not safe...

Bryan: We can go to the dungeon.

Me: Huh? Where?

Bryan: I'll show you.

Bryan came out to the front desk, beckoning me to go with him. "Eh, toilet", he said. I nodded and followed behind him.
Old 25-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Loretta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, do continue
Old 25-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Curious where dungeon is.. old unused basement office ? Sorry.. don't let us interrupt you..
Old 26-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While walking to the toilet together, he pointed to the stairs on our right.

Bryan: Here.

I peered over the small opening at the door to see what's in there. Just flight of stairs leading to another level, I thought.

He opened the door, and walked down the stairs. It was pitch dark, it doesn't seem like a place with offices. Then we reached the end of the stairs. I looked into the darkness, and saw some dusty tables and chairs at the far end. This so called "dungeon" seems like a stairwell that the management used to store unused furnitures.

This place feels quiet. Nobody would have walked into this place for no reason.

Bryan: The dungeon I was talking about is here. Shall we come here later after work?

Me: Ok, we could...

Bryan: Ok, eh let's go to the toilet. I really have to pee.

--

Work has finally ended. The long awaited moment was finally here. I packed my bag slowly, waiting for Bryan to come out. 10 minutes passed and there was no one in sight. I gathered that he probably have to work late.

A whatsapp message came. It was Bryan. "Paiseh, I have to rush something out."

"It's ok. I'll wait," I replied.

I took my belongings and made my way to the dungeon.

I waited patiently in the darkness for him. Half an hour passed and the door finally creaked open. I walked into somewhere further in, just in case someone else walked in.

Phew, it was Bryan.

He seemed tired. The moment he came in, he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. His hands and lips were cold.

Bryan: Sorry, I'm terribly late.

Me: It's alright.

I pecked his lips gently. He recipocrated, and we soon locked our lips together again. Slowly, he began kissing me more passionately and I rejected his kisses. He looked confused.

Me: this is not how you should kiss. It's too rough.

I locked my hands around his neck, and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Then I locked my lips with his, frenching him softly, but passionately. He learnt fast. Soon, he figured out my way of kissing and followed. His fingers began to slowly move downwards, and into my dress.

Bryan: Nice... Thongs. I like.

He slipped his fingers into my thong, and played with my clit a little. "Oh my god, you're so wet."

"Mmmmm." I let out a sound whenever he touched the right spot. I began to move my hands downwards too and touched his bulge. He was getting real hard, I could feel it.

He suddenly stopped and put his bag on the dusty desk. Then he carefully lay my bag on top of his, before resuming. I began to unzip his fly, to let his hardened cock out and began to stroke it. He peeled my thongs and lift up my dress.

"Nice, you are shaved."

With a quick and sudden movement, he flipped me over and pinned me on the desk. He pinched my butt and spanked it, before lifting my dress up.

The moment is here. He took his hardened cock and shoved it deeply into me. We both let out an "ahhhh" and he pumped it slowly. The speed began to increase, and the fucking sound became louder with the wetness of my pussy.

He took it out and unload his cum on the floor. Bryan handed me some tissues and we quietly cleaned our juices off ourselves. Then we slowly made our way to the toilet to rinse our mouths, before walking like strangers to the bus stop again.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
While walking to the toilet together, he pointed to the stairs on our right.

Bryan: Here.

I peered over the small opening at the door to see what's in there. Just flight of stairs leading to another level, I thought.

He opened the door, and walked down the stairs. It was pitch dark, it doesn't seem like a place with offices. Then we reached the end of the stairs. I looked into the darkness, and saw some dusty tables and chairs at the far end. This so called "dungeon" seems like a stairwell that the management used to store unused furnitures.

This place feels quiet. Nobody would have walked into this place for no reason.

Bryan: The dungeon I was talking about is here. Shall we come here later after work?

Me: Ok, we could...

Bryan: Ok, eh let's go to the toilet. I really have to pee.

--

Work has finally ended. The long awaited moment was finally here. I packed my bag slowly, waiting for Bryan to come out. 10 minutes passed and there was no one in sight. I gathered that he probably have to work late.

A whatsapp message came. It was Bryan. "Paiseh, I have to rush something out."

"It's ok. I'll wait," I replied.

I took my belongings and made my way to the dungeon.

I waited patiently in the darkness for him. Half an hour passed and the door finally creaked open. I walked into somewhere further in, just in case someone else walked in.

Phew, it was Bryan.

He seemed tired. The moment he came in, he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. His hands and lips were cold.

Bryan: Sorry, I'm terribly late.

Me: It's alright.

I pecked his lips gently. He recipocrated, and we soon locked our lips together again. Slowly, he began kissing me more passionately and I rejected his kisses. He looked confused.

Me: this is not how you should kiss. It's too rough.

I locked my hands around his neck, and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Then I locked my lips with his, frenching him softly, but passionately. He learnt fast. Soon, he figured out my way of kissing and followed. His fingers began to slowly move downwards, and into my dress.

Bryan: Nice... Thongs. I like.

He slipped his fingers into my thong, and played with my clit a little. "Oh my god, you're so wet."

"Mmmmm." I let out a sound whenever he touched the right spot. I began to move my hands downwards too and touched his bulge. He was getting real hard, I could feel it.

He suddenly stopped and put his bag on the dusty desk. Then he carefully lay my bag on top of his, before resuming. I began to unzip his fly, to let his hardened cock out and began to stroke it. He peeled my thongs and lift up my dress.

"Nice, you are shaved."

With a quick and sudden movement, he flipped me over and pinned me on the desk. He pinched my butt and spanked it, before lifting my dress up.

The moment is here. He took his hardened cock and shoved it deeply into me. We both let out an "ahhhh" and he pumped it slowly. The speed began to increase, and the fucking sound became louder with the wetness of my pussy.

He took it out and unload his cum on the floor. Bryan handed me some tissues and we quietly cleaned our juices off ourselves. Then we slowly made our way to the toilet to rinse our mouths, before walking like strangers to the bus stop again.
Wah, U let him piak u raw ah sis...

What a lucky guy he is.

Did u feel bad about cheating on your bf?
Old 26-03-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
SwallowMeCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 26-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Cradily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next installment
Old 26-03-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calem View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1