The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: raw or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Wa you GURU!
Haha bro...no need to be guru to know...just plain simple knowledge & experience is enough...nothing too difficult to understand

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tis is becos Cds oso hv different types selling in the mkt...from the thinnest to the thickest..the thinnest i believe r the ones produced under the 'okamoto' brand..using them is as good as raw but having protection at the same time..it's like killing 2 birds wif 1 stone kinda thingy...even the same brand, the thickness can be different...

Your v dries up could be becos u dun feel the shiokness as the cd rubs against yr v. making u feel pain or discomfort of one kind or another, usually becos the thicker ones r used...it's abt the same feeling the guy has when he wears it over his penis...
hahah no... both is same exact brand and er... model of cd. But yeah, definitely can feel less shiok with my previous partner. HAH!

- My Blogs -
https://missjanicexxx.wordpress.com/
Old 10-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
where2find deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhere2find deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

are sg girls open to anal?
Old 11-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
All the maid u hook, you go commando is it?
Like jin risky leh
ya la small head took over big head,should have been cautious next time.now think about it quite risky leh dont how may she had "collected" before sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
For current partner won't use till got the feel for him to cum inside but want to be safe. In all honesty, I can't really feel when he cumming in me, so no much difference. Plus I am already very wet from fucking, so I don't think the cum he shoot out will feel especially different.

But ya. Safe and pleasure.
are you on pills sis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by where2find View Post
i believe that sg gals are most likely less willing to? though i havent asked before.

did it with fillipino love before anw but maybe coz 1st time,didnt enjoy as much as i thought
Old 11-04-2018, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ezyoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always did raw on my gfs,classmates and wife.... only hookers and fls always wear protection. i always try to cip on gfs, classmates and wife... pills worked so far so good..
Old 11-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahah no... both is same exact brand and er... model of cd. But yeah, definitely can feel less shiok with my previous partner. HAH!
Oh, issit ??...tats strange...maybe shd check wif the manufacturer y is it so...anyway happy to note tat even wif cd u can enjoy sex wif yr current partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezyoffice View Post
always did raw on my gfs,classmates and wife.... only hookers and fls always wear protection. i always try to cip on gfs, classmates and wife... pills worked so far so good..
Bro, wat if 1 or both of u r not careful & there is an 'accident', u not scare yr gf, classmates & even wife get pregnant unwantedly if u do them raw all the time ..of cos the sensation & shiokness of raw is the best, no doubt abt tat

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Bro, wat if 1 or both of u r not careful & there is an 'accident', u not scare yr gf, classmates & even wife get pregnant unwantedly if u do them raw all the time ..of cos the sensation & shiokness of raw is the best, no doubt abt tat [/QUOTE]

Abortion lor. But if extra careful and already take the necessary steps then should have nothing to worry about
Old 11-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I only have sex with sex partners of gfs and never go for paid sex so i do raw. i love it before i cum and i told my partner that i would cum, and they ready by opening their mouth and stick out their tongue for me to cum in mouth. it's very sexy.
and i know girls do not really like to cim after using cd cos the taste of the cd is there.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Probably some are .
Old 11-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not a high percentage .
Old 12-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
slutester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
It is always good to practise safe sex.
Good but not best
Old 13-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
iamnotstupid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tis is becos Cds oso hv different types selling in the mkt...from the thinnest to the thickest..the thinnest i believe r the ones produced under the 'okamoto' brand..using them is as good as raw but having protection at the same time..it's like killing 2 birds wif 1 stone kinda thingy...even the same brand, the thickness can be different...

Your v dries up could be becos u dun feel the shiokness as the cd rubs against yr v. making u feel pain or discomfort of one kind or another, usually becos the thicker ones r used...it's abt the same feeling the guy has when he wears it over his penis...
Very clear detailed explanation.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

RAW only with gf. Pull out method, works fine for me 18yrs already.
With FLs only with cd, even bj.
Pump all in only immediately after menses.

SG girls is also girls, so anal is how you ease them into it. out of all my ex, only 2-3 is ok with anal. (Use ALOT of lube, and start off slow....)
Old 13-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Or could be that your ex partner didn't engage in foreplay long enough to ensure that you're sufficiently lubricated, hence the dryness.
Old 13-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

personally, i think it is the man's mind what he want- control or cannot control it is all in the mind. Like some man they want to tie the wife or woman down they will entrap the woman and make her pregnant. likewise goes to the woman who want the man to stay by her side using the same mindset. However, there are cases the man do not want it or the woman does not want it they will go for abortion. i went through this during my first relationship when i am ready for it. We got a gift by God and she didnt want it, reason of breakoff- she quietly aborted it without letting me know.

I have been raw with my fb my exs using the calculation and never on any morning pills. So far so good even though i am a sniper lol. It is maybe due to current stress in society- i think men in Singapore or maybe some 1st world country tends to have weaker bullet. I ever tried to pump in my bullet into my exs both agreed if we have a gift and we will embraced it. In the end, one fart also dont have.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1