The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pimp daddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Buy House But Dont Want To Marry GF. How??

Hi guy,

my buddy just brought a BTO flat in Punngol with his gf. But after some incident happen to the both of them he decided not to marry her. As all of us know, SG law state that if you are not marry you cannot keep the house. His house will be ready in i think somewhere between late 2011 to early 2012.

Now the question is what is he going to do with the house? He has pay up everything already. Now he is waiting for the keys only.

Anybody can advice on the topic??

Thanx in advance=)
Old 23-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: Buy House But Dont Want To Marry GF. How??

It's funny that u ask this type of question here.

The best person who can give u a definite answer would be HDB. Ask ur fren to call them asap or make an appointment.
Old 23-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

goto http://askhdb.hdb.gov.sg/ & see whether u k get answer 2 yr query.
Old 23-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cgcgcg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp daddy View Post
Hi guy,

my buddy just brought a BTO flat in Punngol with his gf. But after some incident happen to the both of them he decided not to marry her. As all of us know, SG law state that if you are not marry you cannot keep the house. His house will be ready in i think somewhere between late 2011 to early 2012.

Now the question is what is he going to do with the house? He has pay up everything already. Now he is waiting for the keys only.

Anybody can advice on the topic??

Thanx in advance=)
worse case, forfiet whatever you have paid,
best case, look for replacement before flat completed
Old 23-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
laidback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think people are more interested in what happened between the couple that lead the guy to abandon the relationship.
Old 23-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Move in with parents, but parents have to sell away their HDB. There is still about 1 yr + to go, so looking for a new wife is more appropriate.
Old 23-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ehm, if I am not wrong, have to give back HDB.

Cannot look for new wife because was applied with ex gf name so is not allow to change name. But they most probably will refund the money back

But better to confirm with HDB
Old 23-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
de-gardener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea lose 10% of what he paid lor.. cos hdb will onli buy back at 90% ...

suck thumb
Old 23-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the house, wait until TOP. Rent it out. After 5 years sell the flat for a tidy profit
Old 24-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Keep the house, wait until TOP. Rent it out. After 5 years sell the flat for a tidy profit
Cannot. Coz at the time of collect keys, need to show proof of marriage, else HDB will take back the flat. Cannot be single owner for new flats.
35 yrs and above single can only buy resale flat, not new flats.
It will sold at the same price at the time of purchase, but HDB will only refund the owner a percentage of the original purchase price, so the owner will lose some money in this, bopian one.
Old 24-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pimp daddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think people are more interested in what happened between the couple that lead the guy to abandon the relationship.
well, the guy found a new girl and the girl found a new guy...

Quote:
It's funny that u ask this type of question here.

The best person who can give u a definite answer would be HDB. Ask ur fren to call them asap or make an appointment.
thanks. have call him to call HDB already
Old 24-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

There are many ways to buy a HDB. Your friend one is consider joint spouse. Meaning to say understand husband and wife scheme. If not getting married, not possible to buy already unless he can buy with his parents, sibling etc. There are other requirements like if buy with siblings and parents blah blah blah. Cut story short.

There is no wait for top then sell because this is not a condo. HDB requires occupancy period of 5 years and many rules to follow. End of the day, call HDB, then explore what other options are available to him and what is the impact if you want to keep the house. If not, just give up lor.

The dumb thing is why apply for house if want to look for greener pasture. I always tell my friends, want to play openly and have forest, don't get married (free license to roam).
Old 24-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Mr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp daddy View Post
Hi guy,

Your friend will need to give up the flat my friend, unless he can somewhat managed to get another wife-to-be within this interim period Tis' the risk associated with the marital journey in Singapore

Old 24-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

1st, I doubt he has PAY for everything... I think he may have pay for the lawyer fee, administration fee etc only. Doubt he paid for the deposit or downpayment too, as he didn't even got his keys or flat not ready yet.

Like other bros mentioned, either find another partner, or well, let the government forfeited those payment (I believe is ard 2k). If he's over 35yrs old, then he can apply for himself. If not, worst to worst case, get his siblings or even parents to join name with him

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 24-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
sydia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor thing, make a wrong choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1