The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 17
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
yes, NY has just renovated, but are you there to see girls or to enjoy facilities?

BW is great, at least you get to see girls walking around. NY spa, u see ghost till you go into the room. and my bet is, they are going to recommend u number 79 as the best girl.

seriously, if NY best girl is like that, it's really just average lo.
i wanna enjoy both, becoz few years back, i used to go at noon, book a gal at 6pm, then enjoy the facilities at NY, after the facilities, i go to the movie room around 3pm, try my luck any nice movie then have a small nap until 6pm then go for the action.

the enviroment is relax , i just treat it as a "1day tour holiday" out of singapore.

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 14-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
i wanna enjoy both, becoz few years back, i used to go at noon, book a gal at 6pm, then enjoy the facilities at NY, after the facilities, i go to the movie room around 3pm, try my luck any nice movie then have a small nap until 6pm then go for the action.

the enviroment is relax , i just treat it as a "1day tour holiday" out of singapore.
hahaha that's a good one bro. really is nice to relax. cause less crowd. but just the girls issue is something for me la. so dislike going back there.

somemore always the same girl being pushed. i'm like "wtf? no other girls meh?"

for NY, u can try 26 if u haven't.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shyghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
already stated no NL. by their local laws, if kerna caught is v jialat one. so they don't do.
Thank you for your answer. So it is confirmed not even Sabahan there, all there is Local CKT rite?
Old 14-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiddo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After uesterday read the treads, this morning change all the schedule to evening. Wake up early morning rush out to Jb GBW to cheong arrrr....

tried no. 173 Wawa
Very shiok on the service...
she give bbbj deep throat with alot pattern untill you said stop....
Strongly recommend try doggy cause meaty ass...
GFE!! Slow & Stedy! will not rush you. 

Looks: 6.5/10 (for me cause early 30)
Body: 7/10 (abit meaty nice to hug)
Boobs: 6/10 (D cup but.....)
GFE: 8/10 (for me)
French: No didn't try
RTF: Definitely! But as she said next month will take off....
Old 14-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 17
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha that's a good one bro. really is nice to relax. cause less crowd. but just the girls issue is something for me la. so dislike going back there.

somemore always the same girl being pushed. i'm like "wtf? no other girls meh?"

for NY, u can try 26 if u haven't.
is BW also have a movie room to relax? if yes, my next trip to jb will go bw lo. try my luck on this 199 or 73

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 14-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro 513513,

Yes, BW have a movie room to relax but the place not as new as the newly renovated NY spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
is BW also have a movie room to relax? if yes, my next trip to jb will go bw lo. try my luck on this 199 or 73

Last edited by punt; 14-04-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster (PreD)

punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

I still think the best time to book is at 10.30am, just that its not confirm that she will be working despite your reservation. So I guess best is to call again around noon to check if she did came in to work. Of course you can SMS her personal number to check if she working but she may or may not reply or may aeroplane. ( it did happen before to me, she SMS me said she last min got something on)

I call to book so many times around 1pm and told that she is fully book, so I think most ppl book in morning. So far been success booking her at 10.30am around 5 to 6 times for pass few months.

Hanging at the pool waiting for slot not practical unless u got too much time to waste as she is always fully book. Unless u got full day time to waste at the spa without getting any sexists factory girl.

Quote:
1230pm is too late liao.

even at 1030am, u might not have chance. best is to confirm with her first.

Last edited by punt; 14-04-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster (PreD)

Hi bro Shiokpleasure,

You have been coming to gbw since years back? Last time there is one angpai tcs actress Paige Chua look alike, I always fail to book her but saw her before, really pretty. My greatest regret din try her. Have u try her before? If so, Can share your experience?

Are you the guy who always chat with the Botak captain.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster (PreD)

Hi bro,

Many hear of raw got scared, but raw is the best thing u can feel from sex enjoyment. Who is the stupid guy who invent condom and prevent MAN from enjoying sex. 要玩就不要怕,always enjoy the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
199 hot property? like SG property market
but raw...hmmm
went weekend but she is not available;
Old 15-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Korean milf in youth call Belle rite...Uses some kind of sticks for massage...I dont think she korean leh
YEAH YEAH....knn...she told me she korean...lol
Old 15-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Hi bro Shiokpleasure,

You have been coming to gbw since years back? Last time there is one angpai tcs actress Paige Chua look alike, I always fail to book her but saw her before, really pretty. My greatest regret din try her. Have u try her before? If so, Can share your experience?

Are you the guy who always chat with the Botak captain.

No bro, I.m a newbie samster. U see my join date was when I just started going jb.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 15-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
I still think the best time to book is at 10.30am, just that its not confirm that she will be working despite your reservation. So I guess best is to call again around noon to check if she did came in to work. Of course you can SMS her personal number to check if she working but she may or may not reply or may aeroplane. ( it did happen before to me, she SMS me said she last min got something on)

I call to book so many times around 1pm and told that she is fully book, so I think most ppl book in morning. So far been success booking her at 10.30am around 5 to 6 times for pass few months.

Hanging at the pool waiting for slot not practical unless u got too much time to waste as she is always fully book. Unless u got full day time to waste at the spa without getting any sexists factory girl.
Of course dont wait around la. But.if u got a captain friend, then he will definitely help u.

Anyway, I not friend with botak captain.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 15-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyghost View Post
Thank you for your answer. So it is confirmed not even Sabahan there, all there is Local CKT rite?
Sabah have, but only clean decent massage. But if u asking for fuck, then no. anyway, all the girls are chinese.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 15-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

long time never go Bluewave,during going back Sin saw a long jamm at customso decice go Bluewave.
wah alot people,need goto another locker to change bur any were the stock still enough.
Was assign a 29 oil massage gril., overall service not bad, during walk out to cofee room saw a two pretty gril and the body also hot, hear from captain is 131 and 13, any bro try before? how is the service?
Old 15-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickahben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any parking at bluewave? And how the rate? Many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1