The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

I did once at a staircase at bt panjang, while sendin my fling back hme.. While in lift we start to french non-stop, she told me her pl got ppl so muz settle at the staircase.. I muz say even tho i didnt last very long but the feelin of gettin caught n be seen make it even sweeter.......
Old 28-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
i try b4 in the swimming pool wif my ex-gf
its under our rent condo. aft 10pm no one...
the feeling is shiok and feird.. water pressure...
1st round in the pool ... then proceed to sauna room for 2nd round..
its reallly unforgetable experience...
Walie... start from now onwards me dun swim in pvt swimming pool liao. can you imaging while u swim, accidently swallow some water with his sperms??!!??

Btw, can you pm me which pool u use to do such thing there?
Old 28-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
Peregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeregrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Walie... start from now onwards me dun swim in pvt swimming pool liao. can you imaging while u swim, accidently swallow some water with his sperms??!!??

Haha, you will see the sperm challenging you for 50m race!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Old 28-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, i did the same thing. And i did it more then once at different location, u can either swim in the river or sea from now on.....kekeke
Old 28-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xinjiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken View Post
Bro, i did the same thing. And i did it more then once at different location, u can either swim in the river or sea from now on.....kekeke
Dont worry, I dont think Bro Stephan will get preggy if he swallow the little tadpoles ,.
Old 28-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Twice the concentration taste of Chlorine.....

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 02-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
yes kent ridge park is good. went there once. gf stripped naked and sat on me and we started fucking in the car. then we saw peeping toms coming out of the bushes to watch us. my gf didnt care and continue until we exploded. after that i just drove off the place while my gf was putting back her clothes. haha.
been to kent ridge park before, but the place is well lit with lots of pple jogging around even at night

but at least your girl willing to continue, my girl will just scream and got no mood to carry on anymore, that's why i hate to see peeping tom, if they really want to peep, at least do it discretely so that my girl will not notice
Old 02-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
...if they really want to peep, at least do it discretely so that my girl will not notice
Noted....Think I will need to teach them a thing or 2 about proper voyeurism...
Old 03-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
my girl will just scream and got no mood to carry on anymore, that's why i hate to see peeping tom, if they really want to peep, at least do it discretely so that my girl will not notice
Kena peeped before at the same place too, that's why I really hate these people who's got nothing better toi do.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
bro, sengkang not safe! i went to a mscp at sengkang this morn. at 3rd and 4th floor there was no cars so i park at 4th floor beside a pillar. me and my gf shift to the passenger seats and we start bonking there. we thought quite safe so i strip my gf completely naked. halfway i suggest shifting outside the car to bonk. i open my door then saw a car drove up. my gf had to hide below the window. it was a L-plate car with the instructor and a girl student. sian... he even stop in front of my car and ask the girl to get into the driver's seat. my gf had to wear back her clothings under the window.
late Morning usually got ppl come to learn drive car..Mayb the instructor also gian. want to use u as bait to make her student wet n then take over ur place? Or the student gian purposely want to see free show..haha
Old 03-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

I did it in the steam room in her condo.
we locked the door and stripped naked. (for me easy, only ONE piece)

had a bj with the steam around us. really steam ah!

den FJ. diffcult thought...

I do my gf till she bleed

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys, long time no talk. haha, my most memorable fuck job was at party world orchard. lol. i did my fuck buddy in the room when we were supposed to go singing. roflmao! starting, go in, sing sing awhile. sing until sian, started ordering house pour, den got high, stroke.. pet.. and i gunned her down! lol.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer View Post
hi guys, long time no talk. haha, my most memorable fuck job was at party world orchard. lol. i did my fuck buddy in the room when we were supposed to go singing. roflmao! starting, go in, sing sing awhile. sing until sian, started ordering house pour, den got high, stroke.. pet.. and i gunned her down! lol.
Wah bro i salute u for being so daring....imagine having sex in the ktv with ppl walking pass ur room anytime or even the servers there who might just enter ur room anytime....maybe if u gonna repeat the stunt again let me know so dat i can stand guard outside ur room

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 04-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmafan View Post
new place explore. a car park at lim chu kang side. dont know road name. opposite is malaysia liao. a nearby landmark, a temple out of no where. so 1st and 15th dont try there. normal day should be no ppl.
bro...lim chu kang is a remote and quite place but not advisable to do business with ur gal.....there! It's not "clean" there....a lot of unexposed cases of ppl ...lost their souls ...there!
IF U like this kind of ulu ulu place ....ponggol end is a good choice!
juz my 2 cents worth..!
Old 04-06-2007, 12:40 AM
strong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
bro...lim chu kang is a remote and quite place but not advisable to do business with ur gal.....there! It's not "clean" there....a lot of unexposed cases of ppl ...lost their souls ...there!
IF U like this kind of ulu ulu place ....ponggol end is a good choice!
juz my 2 cents worth..!
Lim Chu Kang got hantu fuxx till halfway lost liao..............Punggol nothing lah not a good recomendation.Too many people knew the remote place liao.I suggest sentosa still the best away from Singapore and got of wu lu wu lu hidings.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1