The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Kelly from TRL.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=979374

Easy booking. Discreet entry into hotel. Small towels not ideal.

Kelly is 28 and from Phuket. Freelances there. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Mysterious look in her eyes. Pretty face. Nice smile. I was really impressed. Not sure if the Okt named her Kelly (not her real name) on purpose but she looks a lot like Kelly Piquet.

She has a great body. Nice boobs with small perky nipples. Nice round ass. Small waist. Soft skin. Very very womanly. It's been said in other FR; you can't really tell she's a LB. Unless you do a close up on her pussy...

After shower started with a long catbath before going down. One of the best BJ I ever had. DT, tongue swirling, Sucking, licking, balls, shaft. All there. Really 11/10.

Was curious about her pussy so gave her a short lick. It looks different I must say. Still can't wrap my head around it really. Have to see to understand. Seems to be sensitive though because I got good response. Sounded genuine.

Proceeded to cap and fucked her missionary. Feels exactly like the real thing. Maybe a bit less grip. And needs lube. Can take long and deep pounding. Lots of moaning and frenching.

Afterwards chatted for half an hour before she started round two. Very very long BJ. Really OMG material. She then rode me cowgirl. First on her knees, then squatted. Again feels totally normal. Finished doggy which was also very good.

Afterwards again chatted for 15 minutes before I showered and left. Overall 8.5 out of 10. She is pretty, chatty, friendly, has a great body, gives a good catbath, frenches very nicely, fucks in any position requested. But her BJ stands really out. Best of the best!
Old 28-03-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Noey from Soi69
Sweet young looking girl early 20's with great service. Pics are representative, not much to discount. Location in a convenient place east side, not hard to access
Looks: 8/10 gnd syt type look, like uni student. Face got some normal blemish
Body: 9/10 for those who like slim all natural, not much fat, bakness 2. Got natural bush but clean v
BBBJ: 11/10 fantastic technique and passionate, no teeth
FJ: 9/10 tight, shallow v, hard not to bust. Feels like she loves to F and get pounded, squeals in pleasure
Service: 10/10 happy and service oriented, wants to make sure she does a good job. Easygoing and sweet personality
RTF: yep when m replenished
Old 28-03-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Aom
Flirtygirls

Looks: 8/10 looks cute and innocent but nothing about her is innocent on bed.

Body: 8/10 looks decent with her outfit, once strip naked damn sexy.

Bbbj: 9/10 lots of suction and just the right amount of slurp makes you feel dam shiok

FJ: 9/10 Can last long without complaints, can do diff positions and cowgirl is a must try. But my fave was giving her hard doggy

Overall: 8.5/10

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=
Old 28-03-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
PatJuz is one of the Best!PatJuz is one of the Best!PatJuz is one of the Best!

Aom - flirtygirls
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Looks wise is normal, just like a GND.
Body extremely bonkable ass. Great asset of her
Heavenly made for doggie
Boobs natural boobs
Pussy she is easily wet, really wet
Finger a bit can feel it liao
and that pussy can take a hell of a pounding.
BBBJ are extraordinary she handled my tool like she knows it for years and know how to satisfy it.

Old 28-03-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gcdgxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuki
Flirty
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

Looks: 9/10, very close to photos. Super seductive look

Boobs: 8/10, Natural and soft and great to squeeze. Sensative nipples

BBBJ: 9/10, lots of slurping and suction

FJ: 9.5/10, Rode me in various positions like a queen and kept going at it until I buay tahan must flip her over to fk her hard. Moans are damn natura

RTF, if time and $$$ permits.
Old 28-03-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bpdslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Pimmi from Rollypolly.

I'm a fan of those pretty SYT lians so she was 100% my type. She looked hot in the photos and even better in person. Bodywise she was slim and leggy, again my type. Very skillful bj and totally non-commercial feel. Will definitely RTF.
Old 28-03-2024, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Erlands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keniah123 View Post
Any good tarma recommendations? I want to treat myself for my birthday
Flimi and Nami from teeruklover look like good combination, no?
Old 28-03-2024, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Namfon -GX
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=980147&highlight=

Saw GX had a new lady in and quickly booked a slot.

Looks: 8.5/10 ( 90% legit to the photos shown )

Body: 9.5/10 slim, no tummy very well taken care of,feel fantastic.

Boobs: 8/10 firm and natural B

Bbbj: 8.5/10 hard working ,can deep throat like no tmr till i shoot 1st shot in her mouth

FJ: 9/10 She rides well and her moaning is awesome. The feel is there, like fucking with your lover.

Last edited by papam; 07-04-2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old 28-03-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
tourjerk is one of the Best!tourjerk is one of the Best!tourjerk is one of the Best!

Simple Fr for LB Bella from teeruklover

Look - Beautiful and don’t look like a LB

Body - Hot body. Slim, perky ass with nice curvy figure perfect for doggy

Boobs - Around C cups, firm and nice feel and touch, sensitive.

Frenching - can DFK. Slowly approach her while fking, from slow kisses to frenching.

FJ - tight, she applied some lube before action to assure smooth penetration. tried few positions with some slow and deep thrusts. When at deepest point, can feel like going through a final hole and not loose. Lift her legs up, close up and thrust, nice view of her hole.

GFE - lot of cuddle, teasing, hugging and kisses.

Overall - Good session for me.
Old 28-03-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Caspain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ava from 7th Heaven
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=979240

Promised Ava an FR and here it is:

Texted Bro KK around 3.30pm ysd and booked for 4pm. Efficient and and instruction given was straight forward. Loaction is near town along the purple line.

Entered the room, Ava was wearing something like a one piece romper, immediately hugged and kiss me, started to french for a while. Very cut and bubbly! Shower with me with some rubba rubba action and DFK.

Not going to rate how is the cat bath, bbbj etc (not that its not good) but i feel the overall chemistry is more impt. Though marketed as an SM/PSE provider, Ava is actually very sweet and has high gfe. She is indeed very fair and has pinkish nips. Can do whatever you wantto her respectfully and she is more than willing to play with you.

One thing to note, she is not the slim model kind (bakness around 4) but her service and personality really makes up for it.

Rtf: unfortunately no, to many girls out there i wanna try
Old 28-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jiffy Terminal21

As usual, Terminal21 never disappoint with their girl, saw some reviews of Jiffy and booked her. Managed to secure a 60min slot only as she was busy that day, and wished that it was 90min.

Location wise, it's convenient with parking nearby, close to my office so can sneak in before going home haha.

Jiffy is as close to the pics, probably 85% resemblence. Can see her glorious cups in her nightwear, very nice D cup boobs not saggy like the ones we used to encounter. Entered room and she helped me undress.

The view when she got down on me was perfect. Big tits and cleavage while she suck my cock, give attention to balls. My turn to paint her, asked her to lay on bed with legs open, lick her clit and openings, damn she was wet already. Capped on, entering her in missionary, her moans very genuine not the fake ones. Pump and suck her nipples, very addictive. Release inside, she hold my hips in place so I can empty my load fully, cock not stand still inside her LOL.

Will RTF if can, thanks bro Kim.

Old 28-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jackyka is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ava, only 22. First visit to sg. Can speak English. Very cute and adorable looking, nice natural tits and curvy butts.

Very service orientated with good service attitudes. Will try to look into all your needs and very self willing to accommodate to individual likings. This gem also gets turned on and get into the actions, had a pair of responsive nips and naturally well lubricated watery puss when she gets into the "hungry mod" after a good foreplay.

This gem is definitely a rare one. Power !!!!Please handle with care. Her last working day is coming soon. Hurry up! Don't miss it, value for $$$
Old 28-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sinnersins is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...ghlight=hasley

FR - Hasley(Seduction)

Ladies attitude 9/10
Looks 8.5/10 slight discount but confirm pretty
Service 9/10 service oriented lady, will take care of your needs.
Bbbj 8.5/10 very good skills

Hasley was good in bj skills. Know the way to pleasure. FJ was pretty good, she can ride well and her movement damn good. Grind and pound me. Her moans are very natural. Overall she is damn worth coming for.
Old 28-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tennis CF

Location easily accessible

Looks: same as photo provided, very chio like sexy night club gal

Body: curvy waist, nice ass to grab and hold. boobs size great C just nice and fit the body well.

Frenching: great frencher, DFK all the way throughout the session.

Shower: quite standard SOP for cleaning, soap and dry me clean before start

Foreplay: lot of teasing and she licked me up and down non stop giving me this max level of horniness

BBBJ: Suction is good, Picks up your dick in her mouth with no hands, then proceeds to swallow it whole with firm suction. Good combination with balls licking too

FJ: I can describe her as responsive, wild, horny, and good moaner in bed. Accommodate to all position, can take in long deep hard penetration. When I jerk off my cum on her belly, she grab my balls with super CFM face, damn

GFE & Attitude: Not a time watcher and no commercial feel. Can alternate between PSE and GFE, as per your request

Overall was a great session.

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 28-03-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Rafa457 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Gun from Thai Fairies (Supposed to be yuna)
This was first time with OKT the place was good and bro was prompt in replying but made a jumble with room no gave room for gun instead yuna

attitude 9/10
Looks 7/10 bit discount but pretty
Service 8/10 service oriented lady will do as told
Bbbj 8/10 very good skills

After the SOP shower come on to the bed the bbj playing with nipples was nice and she can ride you really well

The second round I was unable to finish she obliged everytime I ask for bj.

Gun is a hardworking girl and gfe if you able to communicate as she speaks little english

NOTE: OKT promised to give discount next time for the miscommunication
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1