The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
2nd day in Balai now.

Girls stock won't lose to Batam quality. I'm a regular in Batam and know most joints there. Prices probably 200-300k lower for same age range.

Hotel massage is more ex than in Batam. Maybe outside massage shop are more affordable, I don't know and hadn't tried yet.

Yesterday's girl from 58A. 23 years old, 800k. Obedient. As a first timer at Balai, I'm pleasantly overwhelmed by the attention showered by the girls. Competition is fierce, since all joints are just next to each other.

Today got girl from same joint. 19 years old (and does look 19 years old) at 1 just. Maybe it's weekday price. Since I had a driver, I didn't really bargain much. If Batam, papi will push for 1.2 juta bah...

Girl coming at 12pm later. Continue later.
Enjoy your stay, bro. Please update us on your adventure in balai.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
There is no comm for hotel.
A trusted driver will not earn from seafood.
A trusted driver will not mark up on girls booking fees.
Even hotel drivers some OKTs also gave coffee money.

Anyway i leave it to samsters. I believe they have brains. Cant help it if they wish to tip drivers more than s$10 when merely go villa back hotel, take dinner only.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2nd day in Balai now.

Girls stock won't lose to Batam quality. I'm a regular in Batam and know most joints there. Prices probably 200-300k lower for same age range.

Hotel massage is more ex than in Batam. Maybe outside massage shop are more affordable, I don't know and hadn't tried yet.

Yesterday's girl from 58A. 23 years old, 800k. Obedient. As a first timer at Balai, I'm pleasantly overwhelmed by the attention showered by the girls. Competition is fierce, since all joints are just next to each other.

Today got girl from same joint. 19 years old (and does look 19 years old) at 1 just. Maybe it's weekday price. Since I had a driver, I didn't really bargain much. If Batam, papi will push for 1.2 juta bah...

Girl coming at 12pm later. Continue later.
Villa will only jack up price during long holidays approx 100k.
If you book a certain girl at xx price, future trips if you look for her again you will be paying same. But if you have used a cmi driver, then cmi driver will mark up on top of standard pricing. Then the next trip you will be paying the high price again. So you should know the difference now.
Recently seems like most villas have soften the pricing due to too many girls.
Camping for your FR.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
hi bro kelthai thank you so much for yr word of cautious.
No worries. I will ensure bros who pm me are Lao Jiao cai b4 taking their advise lol
your welcome bro pusielover

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 25-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
bro pusielover last resort just get any driver outside ferry terminal... all the best and enjoy your trip
For a first timer my advice is it be safer for him to get a reliable driver from samsters here. Some of those drivers outside terminal are JAWS. Subsequent trip then he may try outside driver for comparison.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

2 milk cow, 1 may be dry you up?
My guess only.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
For a first timer my advice is it be safer for him to get a reliable driver from samsters here. Some of those drivers outside terminal are JAWS. Subsequent trip then he may try outside driver for comparison.
thanks for all u bros out there for your care n concern!
Let me try my maiden voyage to tbk in time to cum
All advise are welcome
Old 25-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My guess only.
This one is Nice
Old 25-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Even hotel drivers some OKTs also gave coffee money.

Anyway i leave it to samsters. I believe they have brains. Cant help it if they wish to tip drivers more than s$10 when merely go villa back hotel, take dinner only.
mbe there was miscommunication. Taking coffee money is a gratutite fr okt to drivers, doesn't mean the price are marked up...I read some drivers show us photos of ceweks, it's norm drivers got a token of appreciation fr okt.
But price wise should remain..some goes for seafood. I believe there are prices in those bigger restaurant?
Old 25-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
My guess only.
wow phiang her neh meh will suffer injury in no time
Old 25-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow phiang her neh meh will suffer injury in no time
Seems like the dress about to break.
You going to flatten her tete?
Old 25-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2nd day in Balai now.
enjoyz bro.. upz u
Old 25-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
mbe there was miscommunication. Taking coffee money is a gratutite fr okt to drivers, doesn't mean the price are marked up...I read some drivers show us photos of ceweks, it's norm drivers got a token of appreciation fr okt.
But price wise should remain..some goes for seafood. I believe there are prices in those bigger restaurant?
The biggest slice of commission were from the booking of girls. Taxi, drivers, Ojeks. Whether mark up or Okt earn lesser, for sure formers took a cut from it. Dont be surprised some hotel drivers took comm too. If u go villa solo without driver u need to inform okt to avoid prices being markup. As for seafood, one need to dine with and without the driver. Compare the prices. U will know the answer subsequently whether driver took a cut from it. The best time for them to markup is when the diners consist of big group. Hidden cost.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

European like to wear wool 3pcs suit to keep warm during winter, majority hv 5 to 10 suits, where all the wool come fm ????
Old 25-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
The biggest slice of commission were from the booking of girls. Taxi, drivers, Ojeks. Whether mark up or Okt earn lesser, for sure formers took a cut from it. Dont be surprised some hotel drivers took comm too. If u go villa solo without driver u need to inform okt to avoid prices being markup. As for seafood, one need to dine with and without the driver. Compare the prices. U will know the answer subsequently whether driver took a cut from it. The best time for them to markup is when the diners consist of big group. Hidden cost.
actually not easy to find out. If go without drivers, the seafood boss might just slaughter us as foreigners, with driver around can get cheaper price plus driver can get comm...
It's a win win..
Just like the scenario of tour package, its cheaper as tour agency could neg. Corp rates. They manged to earn fr there but to us who join the tour grp packages prices are still cheaper then we travel alone...
I visited a theme park in sk, the guide could provide us the trickets 20% off fr the rack price but they still could earn...U see where I am getting fr?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1